From 1000 to 3000 satoshi for claim, you can claim every 10 minutes! 


https://satoshinow.com/?ref=168417


Can I earn from inviting friends? 

Is this totally free? 

Yes, this is completely free! 

Can i earn free bitcoins using this service? 

Yes, you can earn satoshi just by claiming them when logged in with your BTC wallet. 

How much can I earn every 10 minutes? 

You can earn up to 3000 satoshi! 

How can I earn more? 

If you invite your friends using our referrals program you will earn up to 25% of each of their claim. 

Why my account has been suspended? 

If we suspect someone is cheating the system we reserve the right to terminate his account. 

I lost my password what can I do? 

We will reset it and send you a new one, please contact us. 

My old account was deleted? 

Accounts older than 30 days without activity might be deleted. 

Can I promote my website here? 

Contact us with details, we may consider your propose and contact you back. 

I need further help, where can I contact you? 

Simply click on the Contact page link and compile the form, we will try to answer as fast as possible! 

Yes, you will get up to 25% of each of their claims!
Your referral url: https://satoshinow.com/?ref=168417

(Paid advertisement, to place your ad here contact us)
How much can I get when I claim satoshi?
From 1000 to 3000 satoshi for claim, you can claim every 10 minutes!
When can I withdraw?

You can withdraw once you reach 0.012(average $5) on your balance.
Every request is usually processed within some days.